This is my task # 01 for the first assignment from the task list uploaded in Google Classroom.
My Code Description:
- First the user will enter the email.
- Then the email will split into 2 parts which will saved in two variables assigned to the method split.
- Then print the username and domain name separately via print method.
What Is Split Built in Function:
- This method is used to split the given value/string as per the input symbol.
- As I divided the string using "@" so it will not include in the divided parts.
Code Is Attached Below as a snip of Jupyter Notebook.